As an entrepreneur sometimes the business process or back end management can get out of control. Most times we are the salesmen, accountant, and business manager all in one. I know this can be overwhelming and sometimes can stress us out when tax time comes around.
Here are a few of my suggestions so that your one man/woman show can stay ahead of the game.
1. Use Paypal- Pay Pal has alot of automated accounting tools that can help the lone entrepreneur. such as..
- Monthly financial summaries
-Annual financial summaries
- Invoicing/ reminder email invoicing
- A credit/debit card for business expenses
- Payment links for record keeping
- Website/ backend support so you can take payments online
All of these tools will help you once you are ready to do your business taxes or want to see your revenue/ expense details for your business write offs. ( New Tax Code link)
2. Use Legal Zoom- this is very helpful when wanting a budget friendly option for incorporating or trademarking. www.legalzoom.com
3. Get a Marketing Consultant to help you- CONTACT BYB
I can help you organize, strategize and develop a plan to meet your financial goals. Call me for a 1hr CONSULT today!